Hook: Taking care of children is always hard work, whether it’s a regular Sunday afternoon or there’s a pandemic to work around.
Thesis: With COVID-19 still running rampant in the world, working at a daycare and having to take care of an entire classroom of children may seem like a monstrous task. However, Lauren Harrell, a daycare receptionist at Little Giants Learning Academy South, is able to face said task head-on.
Questions I Will Ask During the Interview:
- What is the greatest benefit of working at Little Giants Learning Academy South?
- What is the greatest struggle of working at Little Giants Learning Academy South?
- How does the academy usually run when COVID-19 isn’t an issue?
- How have the staff and students had to adapt to COVID-19 implementations?
- What (if any) are some concerns with how the academy is currently running with COVID-19 regulations?
- Are there any suggestions you would give to parents to prepare their children before sending them to a daycare even in regular situations?
- How can parents avoid causing the staff any unnecessary stress?
- Are the children able to understand and practice safe COVID-19 protocol?
- Describe what your job at the academy entails.
- What would you suggest as advice to anyone looking to enter the same career as you?